Friday, November 16, 2012

class party 2012


we had a class party last week on the 6th, organized by Yenling, Andrea and Joseff. it was fun, and I for one laughed a lot throughout the party although yes, everyone still hung out with their own cliques and stuff. i believe it was successful, considering that only six people actually turned up for the party last year.

it may have been a farewell party, but i was glad that everyone actually took the effort to bring food, presents, and to come.

I went straight from tuition and arrived considerably early, when everyone was still kind of awkward for some reason. There wasn't anything much to do so Raeann made me cut stickers for AFA - I will blog about that later - since she was 'paying me'.


seems like we were in some sort of resort, no?


FOOD.


food at the later part of the party


Sarah had tuition before the party as well, and she took her time to come. When she did, we went high. The above is just one of the many pictures we took. Might update more when i get them~

Yenling organized some games and I was really glad someone actually thought through the whole thing. It was like her last task as the class chairman, and i have to say she did it pretty well, even if the games were typical party ones.

We played Pass the Parcel, Never Have I Ever, some follow the leader thing and had a 'dress up with tissue paper' parade.


forfeit

I'm proud to say that i won the follow the leader game due to my fast reflexes and my group won the dress up parade! :D I got a bottle of champagne sparkling white grape juice for the former and my group won a hamper consisting on sparkling white grape juice, biscuits, chips and tissue paper for the latter :)


my poor head being wrapped up


my group
(yes it was dark and they still added shades gosh)





shots of all the groups


me again

I didn't pay much attention to the first two performers because my costume was falling off and my costume designers were trying to fix it extremely quickly.

we were probably the only group with an age appropriate performance. The last two i watched had the girls all stripping (their tissue paper) lol. One introduced herself as a stripper from Geylang and the other acted like a pole dancer ._.

Raeann came up with a concept for me on the spot, and i was introduced as "Nana No. 8". I had satellite disk ears because i was an alien, shades because i just underwent lasik surgery, Japanese high socks because i stayed in Japan for a period of time, an arm sling because my plane crashed into Hawaii and a hula skirt because i was discovered in Hawaii. Furthermore, i was an artiste under Raeann's entertainment company. I talked to the audience in some sort of alien language and she acted as my translator.

Two Moons came on and my image was gone. There i was, awkwardly rapping along to Key's rap, awkwardly headbanging, awkwardly bouncing, and awkwardly screaming "TWO MOONS, TWO MOONS, TWO MOONS TWO MOONS TWO MOONS." How bad was it exactly? Probably bad enough to be used to test my future husband's love for me. /shrugs

I actually considered doing a proper dance (like Gee or whatever) but everyone was saying that the whole point was to act ridiculous so there, you have it. Chose an Exo song because it was Kris's birthday as well, and it was some sort of a tribute.....? Included him in my thank you speech when we won and sang him a birthday song as well.


popped confetti as a class and wished everyone all the best for the new year. honestly felt like crying.





mess left behind

I'm going to miss the class so much <3 We may have been known for the class with the most politics, but our conflicts bonded us in some way, whether we like it or not.

xo

photos courtesy of Andrea & Cherilynn, may update with more when i get Leck Min's

No comments:

Post a Comment